Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life!

I was reminded today about life and how precious it is! Erin Drallos, the founder of the acpcg, a charity that I am active in, posted this on her blog. http://www.footprintsphotography.blogspot.com/
I wanted to reinforce her value for ALL life regardless of age, social status, & intelligence ....
Please read her post about children with Down Syndrome! Can you belive 9 out of 10 parents choose death for their unborn child, whom they are told has DS! I am sure this diagnosis would be absolutely DEVASTATING but......
Who is the author of life?!
Please read her post!!! See for yourself what a blessing children are.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

My husband and I were just talking about this today. A good friend of ours has a daughter with DS, and that daughter just gave her life to the Lord. Jon and I were talking about the wonderful personalities that DS people have--love people, love animals.... Jon suggested that it was God's provision for people who have had so much taken away. I'm so glad that God sees our value! The 9 out of 10 statistic makes me shudder.

Anonymous said...

Life is certainly precious.

Anonymous said...

Life is precious!!!! 9 out of 10 is sad!!! Deb

ERIN DRALLOS said...

Great post! I just saw this! Thank you for taking a stand. I truly worried about what reprocussions were coming my way, but there was nothing but love.

Good for you!